Sometimes you send a student to the office because of (insert descriptive language here) behavior and they send the student right back. Sometimes the student refuses to go to the office and you call but nobody comes to help. What do you do then? Write a scathing open letter on social media? NO! That’s a bad idea! Here are some better ideas….
1. Get help from the teacher next door.
2. Send a student with a note to find the principal if the office staff says they don’t know where she is.
3. Take the whole class down to the office.
4. If it is not dangerous, ignore the behavior and remember not to take a job at that school again.
5. Call 911 if you and/or the students are in danger.