This is an easy recipe to make with students or for your family around the holidays!
Ingredients: White chocolate chips and candy canes (butter/oil optional)
- Crush the candy canes by putting them into a zip lock bag and hitting them with a rolling pin. This is the students’ favourite part! Sometimes you can find crushed candy canes at the bulk food store.
- Melt the chocolate chips either on the stovetop or in the microwave. I often add butter or oil to make the chocolate easier to spread.
- Wait until the melted chocolate is cooled a bit and add the crushed candy cane to the white chocolate.
- Pour the mixture onto a cookie sheet, lined with parchment paper.
- Cool in the fridge for an hour.
- Break the bark into small pieces and enjoy!
Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and Happy Holidays!