Are you having a Hallowe’en or Harvest party in your classroom? Here are 5 easy and fun games that don’t require a lot of expensive equipment.
- Apple Stack – players try to stack as many apples on top of each other as possible.
- Mummy Wrap – teams wrap one person in toilet paper so that only their face is showing
- Blindfolded Cup Stack – players try to stack as many plastic cups as possible
- Card Knock Off – players try to knock plastic cups off a table using playing cards
- Candy organizer – players have to organize a package of Skittles/Smarties/M&Ms into colours
For thse and other excellent games, see https://www.playpartyplan.com.